Friday, May 18, 2012

This is the funniest thing of my entire life

So I'm pretty sure this blog is turning into one giant "I LOVE TOM HIDDLESTON AND LOKI AND I WILL ALWAYS LOVE THEM FOREVER AND EVER AMEN" post or something.

And I don't care.



BUT FOR REALS, I was listening to music the other day while brushing my teeth (because that's not weird at all) and this song pops up on my iPod. And because my mind constantly follows a logical train of thought, I started thinking about Loki.

And then I started laughing so hard I almost choked on my toothbrush and fell onto the floor crying.

IT IS MORE PERFECT THAN "MEAN" YOU GUYS. IT IS, LIKE, LOKI'S THEME SONG.

I mean, I'm laughing just thinking about it now.




... I have no life.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THAT SONG!!!!!!! Such a great fit for him.

    ReplyDelete

DECIDEDLY UNDECIDED
Side effects include: random laughing, confusion, low attention span, and high blood pressure.
Commenting is recommended, although not required.
Discuss this blog with someone with a sense of humor before reading it.