Monday, May 28, 2012

Some weird stuff goin' on round here

Okay, everyone. You know how I'm obsessed with things and people? Well, I realized something completely and totally significant the other day.

Something that has changed my life and how I define myself.









Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you the MOST STUNNING....


THE MOST LIFE-CHANGING....


THE MOST INCREDIBLE TURN OF EVENTS IN THE HISTORY OF EVER!!!









And that news is:













Loki and Erik, aka the Phantom of the Opera, are tied as my favorite fictional characters.















My self identity is gone. I am no longer who I thought I was.








Tom Hiddleston, I blame you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

DECIDEDLY UNDECIDED
Side effects include: random laughing, confusion, low attention span, and high blood pressure.
Commenting is recommended, although not required.
Discuss this blog with someone with a sense of humor before reading it.