Saturday, February 18, 2012

I promise I will never torture you like this AGAIN

I drew this on Paint with only my touch pad.

... No unkind words, please. Ladle (pictured) is very sensitive. And you'll probably be seeing a lot more of her in the future, so I would refrain from criticizing her.

After all, she has a ladle and she's not afraid to use it.
... Usually.




Expect pictures very similar to this in the future, except not-suckish and totally drawn by hand with a pencil and NOT digital in any way, shape, or form. (Which secretly makes me sad. WHY? WHY CAN'T I DRAW DIGITALLY? WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!?!)

At least it isn't a random picture of, like, Rick Moranis or something.

1 comment:

  1. Well, for a digital picture, it ain't bad. Anywhooo. La. mehmeneherherher. I guess this means that I will never get touched by a turtle. Don't know whether to be happy or sad about this.

    ReplyDelete

DECIDEDLY UNDECIDED
Side effects include: random laughing, confusion, low attention span, and high blood pressure.
Commenting is recommended, although not required.
Discuss this blog with someone with a sense of humor before reading it.