Friday, February 10, 2012

Kylie knowing how to blog? HILARIOUS!

For those who decide to follow my blog, let me break it down.

*dances horribly*


Okay. Now let me tell you about the dealio with my blog.

The blogs I follow are a select few. Why? Because I don't find random people's blogs and start reading them, mostly because I have no clue how the Internet works. Anyways, the blogs I DO follow were found through Sparklife, and I decided that since Sparklife was so uber fantastic, I might as well try reading these other blogs. And that, my friends, is how I discovered Dan Bergstein and Megan Prietzel's blogs.

And let me just say, I do not regret A SINGLE MOMENT spent reading these blogs.

The longer I read these blogs, the more I thought "I like to write. I can say funny things. Why don't I start a blog?" And that's when that little monster called Lack of Confidence emerged and was all "U R UH LOOSER. DONT DOOO IT. U'LL MESS UPP & BE ALL LAUGHED AT & STUFFF..."

Well, guess what Lack of Confidence? I DID screw up! HA!
... Wait

Okay, whatever. I can do this. So far, it's Internet:1 Kylie:0 but THINGS CAN CHANGE!



My goal is to blog every week, and occasionally throw in awesome little segment things; for example, I plan to show off my totally rad art skills on here. They are SO rad that everyone will be ready to, like, buy my art for a million dollars the second they see it. They won't even know what it is. They'll just see the color red and be all "A TRILLION DOLLARS RIGHT NOW! Aw, it's a puppy! <3" That's how good my art is.

I plan on other segments, but I don't want to say anything at the moment in case I change my mind and decide not to do them.

So, in essence... I'm desperately trying to figure out this whole blogging thing. Hopefully it goes well. Cross your fingers and wish me luck! Or just tell me I suck. That could happen, too...

1 comment:

  1. At least you have a plan set out. I'm just drifting along, not really doing much.
    Anyway, I plan to comment of every post. Mwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...(fades to nothing)

    ReplyDelete

DECIDEDLY UNDECIDED
Side effects include: random laughing, confusion, low attention span, and high blood pressure.
Commenting is recommended, although not required.
Discuss this blog with someone with a sense of humor before reading it.